A Design studio with An emphasis on beautiful design and excellent client service
My approach is creating simple yet stylish brands and websites, with an emphasis on beautiful design and excellent client service.
Over the past few years this studio has helped many designers and creative professionals, being behind the scenes of many brand and website launches, learning the secrets of building and running a successful business. You can see some finished projects here.
Welcome to Grafika studio, a creative service studio, based in Perth, WA, and specialised in branding and digital communications for small and medium-size businesses in the creative and professional service industries.
The studio is owned & operated by me, Rosa Spencer, since 2012. My mission is to help passionate business owners create opportunities to explode their businesses by developing a professional and effective visual language in their brands and websites.
This studio is a place to...
Start small and dream big. Get involved in the creative process and learn best practices and must-known strategies to bring your ideas to life
More than just design. I aim to build effective visual marketing tools for your business to communicate with clients with confidence
Taking a very limited number of new projects per month allows me to give every client the service, dedication and attention they deserve.
I believe in...
Simplicity, good design doesn't need to be complicated. Simple is beautiful.
Distintiveness, identifying what makes you unique and special is the first step to build memorable brands.
Collaboration, I love involving my clients in the creative process, listening to their ideas and get their feedback.
A healthy mix of design, work, life and fun.
Frequent Asked Questions
How much do your design services cost?
Once we have a chance to talk about your project, I’ll be able to send you a quote with several price options. Packages are also available for some common jobs.
Visit the branding or the website design pages to see packages and prices available.
Do we need to be in the same city to work together?
How far in advance do I need to contact you about my project?
You can contact me to discuss availabilities for your next project.
Do you help with printing my material?
However, if you prefer, I can also manage the printing process for you, package your printed job up and deliver it to you door. Contact me to discuss prices and suppliers.
What are your billing and invoicing methods?
- ≤ $500, the full payment will be requested up-front.
> $1,000, a $500 deposit will be requested upfront and the remaining amount up to 10 business days of your project completion.
> $2,000, a $500 deposit will be made to start your project, another 80% after the design approval and the remaining 20% up to 20 business days upon project completion.
Are your initial deposits refundable?
Deposits are the only way of securing payment and making sure clients are serious about moving forward with their project. Once an order or deposit is placed and payment is made, it is non-refundable.
What if after delivering my design I don't like it?
Once a website design has been launched further changes will have an additional cost of $65 per page. If you are purchasing a package, check first how many rounds of revisions you are entitled with your package.
Do You offer Phone Support?